RoboForm2Go gives you the freedom and flexibility to carry all your passwords, contacts, and bookmarks, with you for use on any computer – anywhere in the world. Since RoboForm2Go runs directly from the USB drive, you can use it on any computer without leaving any personal data behind. You can enjoy RoboForm2Go worry free knowing that it encrypts your information with military level AES encryption to achieve complete security.
· Save and fill password in Windows (WIN32) applications.
· Non-modal AutoSave presented as a toolbar.
· AutoSave: Show what is being saved in Details view.
· Each passcard contains an icon from web site it logs into.
· Fully support UNICODE: all file names may be non-latin.
· Editors do not use HTML, so they are faster and more stable.
· Scripting of keyboard and mouse click input for applications where AutoSave does not work, such as SAP.
· Use fingerprint reader to enter Master Password, no need to type it.
There will be no RoboForm2Go version 8.
This is because browsers are increasingly restricting the attachment of such extensions, and as a result, version 7 will be the final version for RoboForm2Go. Even RoboForm2Go 7 is comparatively limited as it only works independently in IE and Firefox (Chrome and Opera do work with RoboForm on desktop). We are unsure how long Firefox will continue to allow RoboForm2Go 7 to attach independently, and by all indications, IE is being phased out.
|Author||Siber Systems Inc.|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||Memorize password, password manager, password generator, password, manager, memorizer, portable, RoboForm|