Impulse Media Player is the ultimate media player for Windows. Rather than a simple music player, Impulse Media Player might be considered an effective
MUSIC HOME STATION.
When user is not just a simple passive listener
User can search for events, songs, scrobble or share track, look on its history’s tracklist and apply useful fx to what is listening.
– Change speed of music without affecting pitch
– Change pitch (in semitones or cents) of music without affecting speed
– BPM Detection
– Loop mode
– Convert local or remote stream with selected speed, pitch and fx to MP3, WMA, WAV format
– Broadcasting feature with Shoutcast or WMACast
– Internet radio streams support
– Playlist management
– Skin selection
– Extreme performance also on slow machines
– Mini controlable Popup window over tasktray that allow user to do any other task in foreground
– Analyze and identify your current listening track with EchoNest Analyzer
– Automatically check for version updates
– Supported files extension: mp3, ogg, wav, mp2, mp1, aiff, m2a, mpa, m1a, mpg, mpeg, aif, mp3pro, bwf, mus, wma, wmv, aac, adts, mp4, m4a, m4b, mod, mo3, s3m, xm, it, mtm, umx, mdz, s3z, itz, xmz, cda, flac, wma, wmv, aac, adts, mp4, m4a, m4b, mpc, mpp, mp+
Connection to Last FM services features, included Scrobbling
Share and search track, event via Lastfm or Facebook
Context links wrapped from Lastfm, Facebook, Twitter, LyricWiki, or Spotify.
|Requirements||.NET Framework 4.0|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||media, play, player, music, song, media player, playlist organizer, playback, audio player|